In addition to providing a full line of standard color and monochrome displays, we specialize in working with you to craft a custom LCD solution in order to meet your application-specific requirements. We have provided solutions for medical instruments, thermal imaging, factory automation, high-speed cameras, movie cameras, vehicular controls, robotics, and scientific, test and measurement instruments.
Plug and Play Prototyping Kits – To aid in the prototyping process, we have assembled all of the components that you will need to light up your display the day that you get it. The kits generally include: the display, controller circuitry, CCFL inverter, and cabling. Also included is full documentation, including component specifications, system diagram, and cable maps.
Value Added Services for Displays -- Other examples of some custom solutions that we have produced include the following:
- Custom LCD backlights high bright, daylight and sunlight readable
- Special viewing angle requirements
- LCD Controller cards (custom and standard) including NTSC, PAL, analog RGB, video, digital QVGA, VGA, SVGA & XGA
- High bright backlights (daylight and sunlight readable)
- White LED backlights
- Touch Panels (resistive and capacitive)
- Inverters (DC to AC)
- Cabling and connectors
- Anti-reflective coating
- Heaters integrated into the display
- AQL and QA testing
Please contact us to see how we can help you meet your specific design needs.
Look for information on the AND Displays product offerings.